Here are some things you need to know to get started at Falcon Gymnastics:
- Registration: Just pick out your class and fill out the registration form. Once we receive your registration form and $35 registration fee we will make sure we have space for you. Please keep in mind that the registration fee is non-refundable.
- Tuition: All fees are charged monthly. Each student or family will receive a tuition envelope that is to be returned by the 5th of each month. Please make all checks payable to Falcon Gymnastics and Fitness. Your cancelled check will serve as your receipt. If you are paying by cash and would like a receipt please speak with a member of the staff. There is a $35 charge for all returned checks. If there are 2 or more children in a family taking classes you will receive 10% off your total fee.
- What you should wear: For girls a leotard is best; however shorts and a t-shirt is acceptable as long as they are not too baggy. For boys a t-shirt and shorts are fine. For your safety: all long hair should be pulled back, no jewelery, no socks, and no jeans!
- Weather: If Belle Vernon School District is cancelled or has an early dismissal due to hazardous conditions then Falcon Gymnastics will be closed as well. Morning delays will not affect our schedule. When in doubt just call. We will also attempt to have closings listed on the website as well as on the local news.
- Make-Ups: The best class for your child is his or her assigned class, however if your gymnast is sick, please call before his or her class. You will be permitted one make-up every three months. You must call the gym to schedule your make-up.